Blacktalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

topsites
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top Canine Roleplays

Top 100 Animal RPG Sites

Top 50 Wolf RPG
Site News
The Karma Shop is open! Head over to the Karma board under "General Information" to learn more. Feros Ferio!
Plot News
Things are going pretty well for the wolves of Blacktalon. There are a few new recruits who have already proven their mettle by taking on the spring's first mission! With Tristan and Issy together at last, it seems that all is right in the world. Well, unless you're a male of Blacktalon. Bloomsday has never been a holiday that treated them well, favoring the gentler sex and allowing ladies to own the day.
Current Missions
Current Missions
none
Completed Missions
"Tristan and Issy"
Participants: Marina, Chance, Chase, Mikazaru
Member Spotlight
What is 'Feros Ferio' 14-79

October's Member Spotlight is Brave! Brave is an active member of the roleplay, as well as being a fun person to be around. Congrats Brave!
Latest topics
» when the music stops
What is 'Feros Ferio' EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:20 am by Guest

» Akrasia RPG
What is 'Feros Ferio' EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
What is 'Feros Ferio' EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:06 am by Guest

» Designing a Character
What is 'Feros Ferio' EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 am by AllyTheFireFox

» Into the Myst
What is 'Feros Ferio' EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 am by Guest

» Supernatural Academy
What is 'Feros Ferio' EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies canine rp (All canines)
What is 'Feros Ferio' EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 pm by Guest

» ||EUPHORIA|| - Fantasy Equine RP
What is 'Feros Ferio' EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» THE WARPED SOULS PACK!
What is 'Feros Ferio' EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River

Silver Hollows V2

free forum
My Forum

What is 'Feros Ferio'

Go down

What is 'Feros Ferio' Empty What is 'Feros Ferio'

Post by Feros Ferio Tue May 21, 2013 12:12 am

You see this term all over the site, but what it is, and what does it mean? And what should you do if someone says it to you?

"Feros Ferio" is motto, password, and greeting all mixed into one. When they were a pack rather than a guild, their young Alpha often used this as a motto, as his father before him. No one knows how or why this came to be, but it went back several generations. When he met the young female who became his alphess, she not only translated the phrase, but had a response to it as well. He immediately took this bright and beautiful female as his mate.

After fleeing their homeland and following the impassioned final speech of the alphess, she told them to take these words as their own. Since her mate's family line had ended with him (he died before having any pups) his fighting spirit would live through his pack.

Feros Ferio means literally, "I am Fierce with the Fierce" and is a phrase used often amongst the Blacktalon wolves, particularly after discussions of duty, or as a rallying cry when faced with a particularly dangerous or arduous task. Typically, this benediction is answered Corpus, Mentem, Spiritus, which translates to "Body, Mind, Spirit," a response that reminds the wolves that ferocity is an all-over attribute.

"Feros Ferio" is used mostly amongst the older wolves, but its exotic sound appeals to the youth as well now, who may not know its origin but like the way it lifts the spirits.

Feros Ferio
Corpus, Mentem, Spiritus
Feros Ferio
Feros Ferio
Admin | NPC

My Character
Mate/Crush:
Talents:
Roleplay Items:

https://ferosferio.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: