Blacktalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

topsites
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top Canine Roleplays

Top 100 Animal RPG Sites

Top 50 Wolf RPG
Site News
The Karma Shop is open! Head over to the Karma board under "General Information" to learn more. Feros Ferio!
Plot News
Things are going pretty well for the wolves of Blacktalon. There are a few new recruits who have already proven their mettle by taking on the spring's first mission! With Tristan and Issy together at last, it seems that all is right in the world. Well, unless you're a male of Blacktalon. Bloomsday has never been a holiday that treated them well, favoring the gentler sex and allowing ladies to own the day.
Current Missions
Current Missions
none
Completed Missions
"Tristan and Issy"
Participants: Marina, Chance, Chase, Mikazaru
Member Spotlight
Better together 14-79

October's Member Spotlight is Brave! Brave is an active member of the roleplay, as well as being a fun person to be around. Congrats Brave!
Latest topics
» when the music stops
Better together EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:20 am by Guest

» Akrasia RPG
Better together EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Better together EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:06 am by Guest

» Designing a Character
Better together EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 am by AllyTheFireFox

» Into the Myst
Better together EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 am by Guest

» Supernatural Academy
Better together EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies canine rp (All canines)
Better together EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 pm by Guest

» ||EUPHORIA|| - Fantasy Equine RP
Better together EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» THE WARPED SOULS PACK!
Better together EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River

Silver Hollows V2

free forum
My Forum

Better together

2 posters

Go down

Better together Empty Better together

Post by Damian Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Better Together

Fingers. Fingers running across my back, running across my head, running across my tummy.  Soft fingers bring me out of my sweet dreams. I lay there in complete bliss as they continue to brush against me. They hit the spot and my leg twitches, no longer under my control. They stop. I whine, but the fingers do not return. Why did they stop? I crack an eye open and look up at the perpetrator, but she just smiles at me and I smile back.  Though, there's still no fingers.

“Come on, mister” She giggles before placing a kiss upon my head. I try to snatch one back, giving her a big wet one across her cheek. She protests, but who doesn't want love in the morning? She slinks from her bed and I hop after her, her constant shadow. I don't even know why, but she always smiles whenever I'm at her side, so that's where I stay.

We bound down the stairs and trot into the kitchen. My favourite place in the world. Where else would it be? This is where she keeps the food. Hmm Food. My tummy rumbles as I watch her open the magic box. She plops some ham into her mouth before turning to me. I know this trick. I cock my head to the side and look up at her with my big brown eyes. She can never resist this.  She shakes her head with a soft smile before throwing me some ham. Hmm. Ham. Ham is good. Ham is yummy. Did I say I love ham? Well I do.  I beg for more, but she closes the magic box and retreats into another room. Rude. I wanted more.

I follow her to the room and find her on that silly machine thing. Now that's rude. I call for her attention, but she ignores me. Fine. I see how it is. I call for her again, but she simply gives me a smile. No! I don't want smiles, I want cuddles! Silly thing. Humans aren't the brightest. I must make
it clear or she'll never understand what I want. I run back to my own bed and search for what I need. Now where did I put it? I scurry across my room, looking high and low before I find Mr. Burger. I let out a delighted bark before picking up my dear friend and pounce back into the room, throwing Mr.Burger high into the air before catching him. I twirl and dance, shaking my toy between my teeth, squeaking it as I go. I stop for a second to make sure she's watching, and she is. I wiggle my body before I continue to buck and spin, showing off my mad skills. Despite my hard effort, it does nothing but earn me a chuckle. I drop my toy and sit on my hind with a pout. Humans need a lot of training and mine was barely house trained.

I snort before jumping up onto the soft chair. I'm not allowed here, but what mammy doesn't know, doesn't hurt her. I'm so naughty. I climb over to her  and place my paw upon her arm. She makes this weird loving noise, and I know that my plan has worked....or so I think. She turns her eyes back to the machine once again and I'm left ignored, but I don't give up. I stumble over her arm and decide that the machine looks like a nice place to lie down. She protests with a light and happy tone in her voice. I'm too cute to be scolded.

“You silly old thing.” She grins as she scratches behind my ear before placing the machine away. Mission is a success. She cuddles me into her bosom and I rest my head on them. This is what I was after. I close my eyes as her fingers caress against my fur as she whispers words of love to me. I drift back into my dreams knowing that I'm safe within her arms.

Better together 99582410
Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

http://dealan-depack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Better together Empty Re: Better together

Post by Mikazaru Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:35 am

Haha! I love this!
When I started reading I thought this was one sick love story, but when that picture came in view at the end of the post I laughed so hard. XD

What a cute story, and amazingly written, I love it! <3
You're such a talented writer, I wonder why I see stories of you so little on this site. o:
Mikazaru
Mikazaru
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: Someone. c;
Talents: Speaker, Caregiver
Roleplay Items: Second character: Jeamesero

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:21 am

Hahaha. My friend at Uni said that too. I was like "Nooo~ It;s about my dog!" and we laughed about it. Razz

Thanks guys.

You see little of my stories as I don't write them a lot. Hahaha. :p Though, with homework, I might post them here. :3 I don't get marked on them either, so they're just floating bits of work.
Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

http://dealan-depack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:27 am

Well, it are amazing floating bits of work! c;
I love your style, you should write more often. <3
Mikazaru
Mikazaru