Blacktalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

topsites
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top Canine Roleplays

Top 100 Animal RPG Sites

Top 50 Wolf RPG
Site News
The Karma Shop is open! Head over to the Karma board under "General Information" to learn more. Feros Ferio!
Plot News
Things are going pretty well for the wolves of Blacktalon. There are a few new recruits who have already proven their mettle by taking on the spring's first mission! With Tristan and Issy together at last, it seems that all is right in the world. Well, unless you're a male of Blacktalon. Bloomsday has never been a holiday that treated them well, favoring the gentler sex and allowing ladies to own the day.
Current Missions
Current Missions
none
Completed Missions
"Tristan and Issy"
Participants: Marina, Chance, Chase, Mikazaru
Member Spotlight
The Native Peat - Page 3 14-79

October's Member Spotlight is Brave! Brave is an active member of the roleplay, as well as being a fun person to be around. Congrats Brave!
Latest topics
» when the music stops
The Native Peat - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:20 am by Guest

» Akrasia RPG
The Native Peat - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
The Native Peat - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:06 am by Guest

» Designing a Character
The Native Peat - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 am by AllyTheFireFox

» Into the Myst
The Native Peat - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 am by Guest

» Supernatural Academy
The Native Peat - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies canine rp (All canines)
The Native Peat - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 pm by Guest

» ||EUPHORIA|| - Fantasy Equine RP
The Native Peat - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» THE WARPED SOULS PACK!
The Native Peat - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River

Silver Hollows V2

free forum
My Forum

The Native Peat

+10
Jefferson
Chance
Varien
Marina
Vidocq
Jane
Mikazaru
Dakota
Damian
Feros Ferio
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Native Peat - Page 3 Empty Re: The Native Peat

Post by Jefferson Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:10 am

| L o g a n |

‘’Well well well, that’s not really nice of you. Every wolf has a purpose and a destiny in this world.’’
‘’At least, not here…’’
"I'm going to kill you!"

Logan grumbled and had kept holding Chance's face into the dirt, until that shewolf came and attacked him, she had grabbed the side of his neck and throat. He growled and snarled deeply as she had. He felt her teeth pierce his skin, and Logan went for the she wolf's legs. He whipped his rump around into the side of Chance, knocking him over in the collision.

He snapped his jaws at Marina's legs and attempted to crush her leg, or legs in his jaws, if he got hold of them. He shook her from his neck, and paused as a voice roared over everything.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Logan looked to where it had come from, the older brute male that was in charge, and earlier had dismissed Logan's presence. The wolf began to approach him, and Logan was on the defence before the wolf was anywhere near him.

"Ye seem pretty intent on feedin' my wolves, there, wanderer."
"How abou' instead of squabblin' with my Guild ye show me what ye can do when it comes to the hunt? The game 'ere's small, but it's fleet, so's I could use a wolf like ye, and figur' ye could use some big game in yer belly."

Logan was leaner compared to the large wolf. He was not lean in general by any standards, just muscular and athletic. He snorted at the wolf's face. Why should he hunt for this guild? Or with them. He could not trust them, and certainly wouldn't share a meal with them because of this.

Logan sat, looking at the wolf, he gave a loud huff. "Your gonna have to try a bit more than that, I dont always think of my stomach.... Seems you however do.." he said smoothly as he looked at the larger wolf's belly, especially in comparison to his own, Agro seemed a bit pudding-ish compared to Logan. He continued to sit, looking up slightly at Agro, no fear of the larger male, he had his chest puffed out, and an annoyed pout on his face.

[ a d d r e s s e d ] Agro, Marina, Chance, Others
[ m e n t i o n e d ] The pack, and others.
[ n o t e s ] Marina its up to you whether or not you would like him to take one of her legs and crush it, otherwise just some grazing from his teeth. Smile

Jefferson
Jefferson
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: Pfft No
Talents: Seer, Shadow
Roleplay Items: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:19 pm

The Native Peat - Page 3 2chri12 The Native Peat - Page 3 2i903dd

Mikazaru had just realized Chance had been taken down by this new wolf. He wanted to help, but felt too scared to attack. Marina however was running at him, clamping her jaws around the loner wolf’s neck.
‘’I'm going to kill you’’, she yelled as she attacked the male. Mikazaru could only watch, his head slightly lowered and his ears pulled back. He couldn’t bear to see Chance being hurt, and now it was probably Marina’s turn to be hurt as well.

Just as the male called Logan (Mikazaru had forgotten his name but remembered it again) grabbed Marina’s legs and shook her off of him, Mikazaru lifted his head. He curled his lips into a snarl and growled furiously. This male was getting out of control! Mikazaru had to stop him!
The black adult ran forward, his fangs ready to be buried in Logan’s flesh, but he soon stopped as he watched the angry male, and took a few steps back. what was he doing? He was afraid of fighting, there was no way he was going to win from this big wolf.
But, the thought of him being an Elite and having to die a great dead by protecting someone came to his mind, and once again Mikazaru made himself ready for the fight with this Logan.

However, as soon as he dashed forward once more, a loud yell made him stop in his tracks and he shivered heavily.
‘’THAT'S ENOUGH!’’
Mikazaru lowered his head once more, pulling back his ears again. His amber eyes went to Agro who stood there, the fur on his back bristled. The black wolf whimpered in fear, his voice cracking and he laid down while he covered his head with his paws.
He had heard stories about Agro being called the Bloody Bard when he had been younger. No one had told him how he had earned it, and when, but he sure now looked like a Bloody Bard to Mikazaru. It scared the creeps out of the younger male, and it felt like Agro’s angriness was mostly drawn towards him. But of course that was not true, but Mikazaru always felt like a fight between others was his fault. It was just him.

‘’Alright, then. Seems I ask'd fer hunters a bit ago, and couldn't find me any. So 'ere goes again. I'm hungry, the little lady's hungry, and yer Guildmates need a meal. Ye seem pretty intent on feedin' my wolves, there, wanderer. How abou' instead of squabblin' with my Guild ye show me what ye can do when it comes to the hunt? The game 'ere's small, but it's fleet, so's I could use a wolf like ye, and figur' ye could use some big game in yer belly.’’, Agro then suddenly spoke, like the calm elder he was. He seemed to have calmed dwon but Mikazaru wasn’t yet sure of it, so he kept laying there, his paws resting on his head.
He heard the older wolf speak about a hunt and immediately swallowed. The last real hunt Mikazaru could remember was when he first joined the Guild. He had wanted to help Agro and Claudius hunt but had messed up and got kicked in the side by the prey. He had been quite wounded for the last week.
He couldn’t believe they had accepted him into the Guild straight after that. They even made sure if he was alright, and took care of his wounds the days after, when that needed to happen. He had felt so useless, still they didn’t think he was useless.
But no, after this Mikazaru would hate to hunt again. He hoped he didn’t have to come with the hunting party. He didn’t want to break any bones.

‘’I figur' about half o' us will go huntin', and half can do a bit 'o scoutin' around t' see if there are other wolves about. We can report back here in abou' an hour. Marina, how's about ye and yer sister lead the scouts, while I take charge on the hunt?’’
Mikazaru felt relieved when he heard Agro’s next words and let out a sigh; he didn’t have to come hunting but he could patrol the area. This is a better thing for Mikazaru to do. He was bad at patrolling but terrible at hunting, so patrolling was going to be a better task for him to fulfill.
He realized he was shivering so the male slowly got back to his paws and shook out his fur. He blinked as he looked around. He wondered who else was going to stay for the patrolling, and who was going to go on a hunt.

Addressed: None
Mentioned: Agro, Claudius, Logan, Chance, Marina
Mika’s mood: First quite startled and scared, then alright
Word count: 780
Note: YESH, Agro! This was the moment I was waiting for! Now I could finally leave a post with Mika! Very Happy

Mikazaru
Mikazaru
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: Someone. c;
Talents: Speaker, Caregiver
Roleplay Items: Second character: Jeamesero

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:42 am

"Of course, you speak for yourself. I believe you are the only exception in this. And any impression that has been made, you made of it yourselves."

“Of course. Everyone else are goodies too paws.” He said in a mocking voice towards his elder as he walked off. He snorted at Claudius before moving away. Any hope of the two becoming friends was distancing more and more each day. Damian with his bratty attitude and Claudius with his effortless demeanour was like a building block in-between them. The pair had never seen eye to eye since the day the pup left the den. The only reason the two had got along peacefully before hand was due to the simple fact that the pup was too exhausted and cold to even growl at his care takers. Once his strength returned, the pack had quite a shock at how big his mouth actually was.

‘’Hey, wait! Kid!’
‘’Damian, wait up! I’m sorry.’’,

“Go away.” The pup grumbled as he moved further away from the black male. He felt uncomfortable with the male being this close, and being far away from the pack. Not that the male had strayed away, but the closest member was Varien and that meant that no one was there to use as a shield if the male decided to attack. He didn't care that he was sorry. Though, it was more than most of the members had said to him. Sorry was a word that the pups barely used or barely heard. However, using that simple word was not going to get the pup to like the older male. No. It would take much more than that.

‘’I heard you want to become strong, and become a great fighter. That’s why you went over to that old Agro. But Agro is never in the mood to fight you or train you.’’,

His fur on the back of his neck rose and his lips rolled up into his gums showing off his sharp puppy teeth. Though, his eyes held no hatred. They held nothing, but disappointment. It was true. The older male had no time to train the young pup. The time at the swamp was the only time, but the pup felt he needed more than that. He needed to become stronger everyday, but he felt as though his strength was escaping him from doing nothing everyday.

He shot a glare towards the older male, but shook his head. There was no point in picking a fight with the old fart. Damian was finally understanding that the male was old and retired. He didn't like it, but he knew that it was the truth. Though, simply watching the older male was sometimes enough for the pup. He would watch as Agro hunted smaller game and copy his movements, although he rarely came out with food for himself. However, that was soon to change. With more practise and watching the old man's technique was sure to improve his hunting skills.

‘’I was promoted to a fighter back in my birth pack, a year ago. But, I got banned after I had challenged and killed our leader Blue, who was feared in our land by many.’’
‘’And if you don’t believe me, ask Mika. He was still a yearling back then, but he can still remember it clearly.’’‘’Anyway, I can teach you to become strong. You will even be able to beat old Agro in about a year if you study hard enough. So, what do you say? Want me to become your punching bag, and to learn you all the fighting skills I know?’’

A cold eye was shot towards Varien. What was this wolf playing at? Did he really expect him to believe that he killed an Alpha. He didn't believe it and asking a wimp like Mikazaru was a stupid idea. He was too wimpy and probably would agree with anything if it meant keeping his hide. The pup didn't trust him. Why would this male want anything to do with the pup? No one else had made an offer to help the pup since the day he became a trouble maker for them. A cold feeling spread through the pup as he continued to give the male a sharp look. “Why would you do that?” He asked with a curiousity, but low voice showing him that he didn't trust the male. He wasn't about to let this male pull him aside privately for a 'lesson' and then kill him when the pack couldn't save him in time. Everything was screaming red alert. The offer was too dangerous to take.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Not paying attention to his surroundings, Damian leapt out of his skin at the yell from the Old fart. His ears bent back against his skull and if he had a tail, it would be tucked safely between his legs. He let out his growl at the threat before the pup quickly laid himself close to the ground and made sure to stay low, making sure to stay out of Agro's sight, though he was still clear. Staying low made him feel useless and like a stupid fawn in the medow, but he knew that the method actually did help. Agro was a big wolf and so were most of the others. Damian was happy to charge into any fight...as long as the Old Fart wasn't involved. As soon as the male stepped up to fight, the pup knew that this was no longer a joke or a mock fight. A fight that he could die in, and for a pointless reason. He couldn't become strong if he was dead. So with his baring teeth, Damian made sure to stay away from his biggest role model in the pack until the canines were put away. The pure sight of Agro actually frightened the pup, and it took a lot to scare the little crippled pup.

He stayed quiet and made sure that his big mouth didn't cause any more trouble. However, the proposal of a hunt sparked the pup into action. The leapt to his feet and tentatively walked over to Agro. “I want to hunt.” He bluntly said. He looked him in the eye before tearing his stare away, hoping to leave no room for arguments. The pups wouldn't learn if they were left behind all the time. And he didn't trust this Varien who was happily ready to work with him. He didn't want to be left behind when someone like that was in the scene.

"Your gonna have to try a bit more than that, I dont always think of my stomach.... Seems you however do.." 

Was it strange that the pup felt a little insulted? The pup's anger grew at the male's words. He wanted to be like Agro, and so to disrespect him, the pup felt like it was a blow towards him and his sister. They strived to be like him. “If you don't want to hunt, go away. No one asked you to be here. We don't need weaklings” He snapped as he stood up towards the male. He bared his teeth and growled at the weird looking wolf. He knew that this male was not weak by any means, but he knew that a jab like that might annoy the male. He knew it would annoy him.

Wolves addressed: Claudius, Varien, Agro and Logan.
Word count: 1233
Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

http://dealan-depack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Varien Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:00 pm

The Native Peat - Page 3 34978jq The Native Peat - Page 3 33ayufk

The Interior Alaska wolf hoped Damian had listened to him. as he stared down at the pup he saw the kid looking up at him with curiosity, but his eyes held distrust as well. of course, Varien hadn’t thought he would immediately trust the sleek black male like he trusted the elder called Agro. But at least it was a good sign that he had listened to his words.
However, the biggest task was yet to come; the male had yet to win Damian’s trust so he could get this plan of his going.

Damian really didn’t seem to trust him, so the sleek wolf decided to take a step back so that the kid would get some space and relax for a moment. As he did, his move seemed to have effect, as Damian addressed him. He sounded calm, but it was a voice that made Varien realize the pup was far from trusting this adult wolf.
‘’Why would you do that?’’, the pup asked and Varien thought. Maybe he had to make up a little lie, but maybe he just had to be honest with the kid. Because he knew Damian was far from dumb. The black wolf perked his pointy ears, trying to chose between a little lie and the truth. He came to realize that the truth was a better option.
‘’Because I can.’’, the male spoke cold and kind of dryly. He sat down and curled his fluffy tail around his body, eying the hybrid pup. ‘’And because I adore your braveness, and your strong will to take on any opponent, even the bigger ones. I respect you kid, and you should be able to use these great skills of yours. This is your chance to become strong, maybe even stronger than Agro, who knows.’’

The male stopped speaking and realized that Damian still wasn’t quite sure of his offer, whether he should take it or not. The Interior Alaska wolf turned his head to look at the group of wolves, his eyes fell on Agro before he looked back at the pup.
The male thought that Damian maybe felt uneasy around him because they were with the two of them, and away from the other pack members. Maybe he thought Varien was going to attack him, or use this offer as an easy way to kill him off. Yes, that was probably it.
Because Varien wasn’t dumb, as well.
‘’We can start practicing whenever you want, and where you want. I don’t really care where you wanna practice.’’

Just when Varien finished talking there was a loud yell heard and Damian suddenly pulled back his ears, dropping to the ground. He snarled still, even with this quite of a shock coming the two wolves’ way, but you could see the yell had him startled.
THAT'S ENOUGH!
Varien couldn’t blame him for that, though. He as well had been startled by the yell, making him jump up with a short yelp. This Agro could even scare the biggest wolves and Varien felt quite bad for getting startled by the elder. The male was here to offer Damian a deal to make him stronger, and he had to shoe this kid he was strong enough to teach him. Mow thanks to Agro he was never going to gain the kid’s acceptance or trust.

Soon when Agro had calmed down Damian got to his paws and ran off to meet the guy, as Agro had spoken of a hunt. Varien sighed as the kid left his side and turned around to go after him. He stopped a few feet away from the elder and watched the group carefully.
‘’I would like to hunt, as well.’’, he said, moving his nose a little.
The Native Peat - Page 3 33ayufk

Addressed: Damian, Agro?
Mentioned: Damian, Agro, the others
Word count: 630
Note: Left a post, yay.
Varien
Varien
Stranger
Stranger

My Character
Mate/Crush: He has always had his eyes on a certain male
Talents: Swimmer, Warrior
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:35 am

Chance struggled a little and gave a whimper as he realised that Logan was starting to attack Marina. His struggles were in vain though as the male knocked him over, legs falling out from under his rump, his body crashing to the ground. At least he was a little more comfortable now.

Then the shout came. Agro sounded furious. With a fearful whine, Chance’s tail curled up tightly against his side, ears pressed against his head. He felt like he had angered his leader. Just more proof of how useless I am… Squeezing his eyes tight, he feared Agro actually kicking them out of the pack, but of course if the two loud mouthed pups were allowed to stay a bit of fighting amongst wolves would not be enough to warrant such.

In an instant the laid back Agro was back, speaking of needing a meal. Peaking his eyes open to look up at the Meister, Chance listening and submissive as he talked. Glancing over at Marina he looked upon her with sad, longing eyes. He was sorry she had gotten dragged into the fight. As much as he wanted to go scouting with her, he also didn’t want to do so. He felt like he had just embarrassed himself even more in front of the female, his heart beating wildly for her. Looking away back at the ground, his chin still resting in the dirt where Logan had pushed it, he didn’t pay any attention to the response the male gave to Agro. Instead he curled up in the dirt.

Addressed: Logan, Marina, Agro
Mentioned: "
Notes: Get off your mopey butt and make a move Chance!!! *sigh*

Chance
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: I do like this girl but I'm still very nervous about it
Talents: Climber, Caregiver
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Marina couldn't remember the last time she had nonsensically attacked another wolf. She clung to the stranger fiercely, looking comically small compared to him. At first she had only wanted to rip his face off, but now he was biting at her legs and she wasn't sure how to get out of the situation. The opponent threw her off and she yelped, snarling. 

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Everything stopped. Marina froze, on the ground, her lips curled and her mouth wide open to reveal every white tooth. Logan stopped trying to eat her. They both glanced at Agro, who was approaching. Finally. 

"How abou' instead of squabblin' with my Guild ye show me what ye can do when it comes to the hunt? The game 'ere's small, but it's fleet, so's I could use a wolf like ye, and figur' ye could use some big game in yer belly."

Marina hauled herself to her paws, scowling. Seriously? This stranger came up and started trouble, and Agro was inviting him along on the hunt? Well, Marina sure wasn't going to hunt with him! She turned away with a huff, limping over to Caroline. Her leg was bleeding, although by some miracle it had avoided being crushed by that... That... Man! She saw Chance curled up tragically in a ball, but she was too mad to care at the moment.

Caroline watched the fight, mortified. What on earth is she doing? She obviously hadn't heard what the little fellow said to the loner, so why was she flying to his defense? This was a fight for the two males, not her. 

She couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for the stranger, however. He hadn't started the fight, at least from what she had seen. 

She tilted her chin as her sister came schlumping up, eyes glowing with rage. "Are you alright, dear? You're bleeding!" 

"I know that!" hissed Marina. 

Caroline frowned in either a sympathetic way or a condescending way, Marina couldn't tell. 

"What caused you to attack a wolf twice your size?" she chided. "I know you're a bit of a spaz, Freckles, but flying into fights is so... Not you." 

Marina twisted into a very odd shape in an attempt to lick her wounded leg. "Yeah, well, he was attacking Chance." 

Caroline blinked. Chance must be the little fellow, the one Marina had been talking to earlier. A close friend was one thing, but a close male friend was different. Caroline was not going to lose her sister to a boy already. She shot Chance a little glare. Oh yeah, he's a knight in shining armor. "I'm sure he can take care of himself." 

Marina snorted. What did Caroline know? Chance was shy - he needed help sometimes, and Marina was happy to give it. She couldn't help feeling a bit protective of Chance, as if she needed to keep him from harm.  

Agro was still planning his hunt, although the stranger had instantly objected. ‘’I figur' about half o' us will go huntin', and half can do a bit 'o scoutin' around t' see if there are other wolves about. We can report back here in abou' an hour. Marina, how's about ye and yer sister lead the scouts, while I take charge on the hunt?’’ 

"Alright." Marina felt a bit better now that she didn't have to hunt with the stranger and she could spend time with her sister. "Chance, come with us. Who else wants to go?"

Caroline addressed: Marina 
Caroline mentioned: Chance, Logan, 
Marina addressed: Caroline, Chance, Everyone
Marina mentioned: Agro, Logan.
Marina
Marina
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: u get 3 guesses
Talents: She is fabulous
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brave Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Daydream...

This was it, Logan's neck was exposed, his creamy fur so delicious to glare at, she leaped. Just at the moment she was about to deliver the killing bite, she was awoken from her day dream. "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Brave's head swung towards the source, The meister, Agro. "How abou' instead of squabblin' with my Guild ye show me what ye can do when it comes to the hunt? The game 'ere's small, but it's fleet, so's I could use a wolf like ye, and figur' ye could use some big game in yer belly."

She had a time understanding what he meant, but found some meaning in the strange words. Logan was to HUNT with them?! Agro ignored the protests of his packmates and contiued to speak. She supposed the meister knew what he was doing, and trusted him enough to Obey his commands.

‘’I figur' about half o' us will go huntin', and half can do a bit 'o scoutin' around t' see if there are other wolves about. We can report back here in abou' an hour. Marina, how's about ye and yer sister lead the scouts, while I take charge on the hunt?’’

Hmm.. Should she Hunt and put her strength and keen senses to good use? Or should she go with Marina and scout with her? She did not know who to follow, and so she decided to wait to be placed.

Addressed: none
Mentioned: Agro, Logan, Marina
Notes: LAME LAME LAME LAMEE catch up post!
Brave
Brave
Stranger
Stranger

My Character
Mate/Crush: Meh
Talents: Climber, Scavenger
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:50 pm

The Native Peat - Page 3 2chri12 The Native Peat - Page 3 2i903dd

‘’I want to hunt.’’, Damian said as he appeared next to Agro, he looked up at the elder wolf but soon after that he looked away again. It was the rude stranger who had attacked Chance that had drawn the pup’s attention.
‘’Your gonna have to try a bit more than that, I dont always think of my stomach… Seems you however do…’’, the male said and Damian immediately responded with his harsh words, like he often did.
‘’If you don't want to hunt, go away. No one asked you to be here. We don't need weaklings.’’
Mikazaru decided not to bother himself with this arguing. He wanted to speak to Agro to say he was going to stay here and patrol, because he wasn’t a great hunter. But just at that moment Varien walked over to the old wolf. He had followed Damian and was now terribly close to Mikazaru once more, which the black male with the amber eyes didn’t really like.

‘’I would like to hunt, as well.’’
Mikazaru let out a sigh of relief; Varien was going to leave for the hunting party. And Mikazaru himself was going to stay in this area and patrol, greet possible new members, if there came any. It felt like such a relief not to be around this Interior Alaska wolf so much.
He really wanted to tell Agro he wanted to patrol, but felt scared that Varien would change his mind when he heard him talking to the older wolf about it.
But of course Mikazaru couldn’t stay here forever and do nothing. He had to ignore Varien if the male was talking to him, or up to something. If Varien was going to change his mind, Mikazaru was just going to seek for a safe place near any others who were going to patrol.
The black male took a deep breath and padded over to Agro, his head a bit lowered and his ears pulled back slightly. He looked up at the big wolf and cleared his throat.
‘’Agro, since my last real hunt didn’t go well and since I don’t want to put the Guild in any more trouble with it, I’m guessing it’s best for me to stay here and patrol. Sounds like a plan?’’, he said to the male, smiling quite sheepish at him. The tip of his tail wagged slightly as he waited for the old man’s answer.

Addressed: Agro
Mentioned: Agro, Logan, Varien, Damian
Mika’s mood: Calm, unsure
Word count: 404
Note: My last post till I get back~

Mikazaru
Mikazaru
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Agro Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Agro didn't seem bothered by Logan's response. "Well then, that's that, I s'pose. Best ye be gittin', then. I don't need rabble-rousers and loafers distractin' my mates then." He sounded almost lazy about it, but judging from the way the other wolves had been toward him, it wouldn't take more than a word from Agro, or even the lack of one, to make these wolves continue in the physical shakedown of this wolf.

It didn't take long for other volunteers to step up, however. Of course, Damian was among the first, and Agro's good eye scrutinized him. Varien volunteered as well, and Agro gave the two a nod together. "Well, we got ourselves a start, then." He mumbled. Turning to Marina, he gave further instruction.

"Be on the lookou' for a pack 'round the campsite. If'n ye meet natives, see if'n they're friendly, but don' agree to go anywheres with 'em unless Clauds gives ye the go." Agro didn't think this looked like a place a hostile pack would live, but one could never be certain. Either way, he didn't want his scouting party in trouble. "Take Addy and Clauds with ye, along with whoever wants'ta get t'know the lay o' the land, and the cub, and I'll take Brave, Dakota, and whoever 's inclined fer a bit of a dash." He said, eying the strange Jamesero and the female who seemed to have startled Claudius so. He called her Mother, and Agro's curiousity was piqued.

Agro'd found Claudius when he was a young wolf, and had at the time assumed him to be an orphan, or cast out from a pack. Agro was surprised to learn more about him, and assumed the female must have been dead. But, lo and behold, there she stood. Agro wasn't exactly the greatest of fathers (he was certain he had his share of bastardized offspring roaming the world and cursing his name) but even he felt a twinge of uncertainty about her arrival.

For once, however, he showed some prudence and didn't address it, allowing Claudius the chance to handle things on his own.

Addressed: Pretty much all.
Agro
Agro
Meister
Meister

My Character
Mate/Crush:
Talents: Warrior, Hunter, Storyteller
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Hunting. The thrill of the chase, the taste of blood wetting your appetite, the sound of tearing flesh ringing in your ears and the heavy build of food resting in your stomach. That sounded like a perfect way to spend the day for the pup. He hoped that Agro allowed him and his sister to join in the fight. They didn't want to sit back and watch all the rest of the pack have fun. He wanted in on the action. He wanted to kill the meal. He was dying for it. 

However, teething may have damaged his chances of being part of the action. His teeth hadn't grown back yet. His mouth was full of gums, milk teeth and pain. However, he was determined to ignore all that and help fight. He wanted to be like Agro. He wanted to pounce out from his hiding place and lunge for the creatures throat and bring it down. He'd be no good in the chasing aspect of the hunt. His missing legs great affected him, and he wouldn't be fast enough to catch up and drive the prey. So ending life sounded like the perfect job for the pup. Death of another didn't effect him. He had seen death many times living in the pits. It was just a cruel part of life that had to happen and he knew that. No point sugar coating it to a pup that had first hand experience of the death of others

“I would like to hunt, as well.’’ 

Damian growled at the announcement. Why did that wolf have to come? What was up with him? Did he have some issues with the pups? Most wolves did, but this one didn't ignore him or put it down to being a pup, he was trying to actually interact with him. He wanted to train him. No one except Agro had ever offered before, and the pup wasn't sure if he liked it or not. This complete stranger was offering the main thing that he wanted. The pup was a little nervous about training with anyone apart him Agro or his sister. However, with Agro getting older and his sister having the same experience as him, then Varien seemed like the only one to be able to train him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before turning to the older male. “And then we train.” He replied to the male with a cold look. “But I still don't trust you.” He grumbled back. His training was more important and the risk would be worth it, or so he hoped so. 

The only other wolf that Damian wanted on his hunting team was his sister. He turned back and saw her still with the other pup. “Dakota! Hurry up or you can go scouting with Useless.” He snapped. The worst punishment for the pups would be to spend a whole day with Claudius. Especially now that his mother was here. The drama that would unfold was something the pups would not want. Who cares if his mother joined the pack. She was going to be just as useless as her son. He snorted at the though. He could only wonder what was about to unfold. 

He turned his attention back on Agro and narrowed his eyes back to the older male. He snorted at him before shaking his body, getting his muscles alive and working. “We going old man or what?” He barked as he stood on his hind legs and slightly tried to push the older wolf into gear. “Hurry up or the food will have died of old age.” He grunted as he again tried to push the older wolf, wanting to escape the drama that may happen and get hunting already. 

Wolves addressed: Varien, Dakota and Agro.
Mentioned: Claudius and Ghost, and others.
Word count: 631
Music: Skillet
Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

http://dealan-depack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:57 am

The Native Peat - Page 3 34rxb7r
The Native Peat - Page 3 E8q3de

The light brown coated Hudson Bay wolf was asleep, very deeply. If it wasn’t for Agro yelling, the male had kept on sleeping all day until the scent of blood coming from a delicious meal would wake him.
‘’THAT’S ENOUGH!’’
Jeamesero’s eyes shot wide open by hearing Agro’s yell. Though, he didn’t seem shocked and sat up slowly. The male let out a yawn and looked over at the older male who looked like he could attack on of the other wolves any second now. He looked like a bloodthirsty demon in Jeamesero’s eyes.
‘’Well well well, what’s all this commotion about, hmm?’’, he asked, his dull chestnut brown eyes focused on the old wolf. ‘’A bee stung ya?’’

‘’Alright, then. Seems I ask'd fer hunters a bit ago, and couldn't find me any. So 'ere goes again. I'm hungry, the little lady's hungry, and yer Guildmates need a meal. I figur' about half o' us will go huntin', and half can do a bit 'o scoutin' around t' see if there are other wolves about. We can report back here in abou' an hour. Marina, how's about ye and yer sister lead the scouts, while I take charge on the hunt?’’
Jeamesero listened carefully to these words and his chestnut brown eyes widened, giving his face a puppy-like expression like it used to have when he had been around the first few minutes.
The Hudson Bay wolf jumped to his paws and started wagging his tail with great speed. He made his way to the older wolf called Agro, and stopped right in front of him. Their noses almost touched, but Jeamesero didn’t care if he was invading the male’s space or not, he was too excited to stay calm.

‘’Hunt? We’re going to hunt? I wanna hunt! Can I come and hunt!?’’, he yelled happily, a huge smile on his face. He waited for the older wolf to respond as he kept on wagging, longer and longer invading old Agro’s space.
‘’Agro, since my last real hunt didn’t go well and since I don’t want to put the Guild in any more trouble with it, I’m guessing it’s best for me to stay here and patrol. Sounds like a plan?’’
Jeamesero looked at the black male who called himself Mikazaru, the first wolf he had met in this area. Actually, the one he had crushed and used as a pillow for only a few minutes. He turned to look at this wolf after this male had finished his sentence, giving him a sad stare.
‘’Awww, you’re going to scout? Why not come hunt with us? Please, pleasepleasepleaseeee~’’, he begged. He felt the most comfortable near this wolf, and hated to go on hunting without this wolf being in their group. And he didn’t want to go scouting. Scouting was boring in his eyes.

Addressed: Agro, Mikazaru
Mentioned: Agro, Mikazaru
Jeames’ mood: Excited, hopeful
Word count: 475
Music used for the lyrics: Ray Charles - Mess Around
Note: Jeames is such a selfish wolf, oh my gosh~

Mikazaru
Mikazaru
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:40 pm

His ears twitched as Damian shouted and stormed off, and Claudius gave a sad sigh. It seemed that their differing personalities were never going to allow them to be friends.

Claudius frowned at his mother, standing just before him. Why was she here? He was certain that she had found a new, cushy life for herself with his younger siblings, and hadn't given a thought to him. She had sent him away, to be with two uncles who didn't care. Although she had sent him away out of love, Claudius had gotten it into his head that she had sent him away because she no longer cared.

He did wonder where his brother and sister were. They had been sick, sure, but under their mother's care, he was sure that they had both been nursed back to health. If they weren't with her, he assumed that they had both found new lives for themselves. And now that she was here, he guessed that they had both left her for their own lives. Claudius let himself smirk a little at this. "O, Fortuna," he thought, before turning his attention back to Agro.

His old mentor had shouted at one of the new wolves to behave himself, and then ordered a hunt. Claudius then realised just how hungry he was, and nodded enthusiastically. Although he wasn't very good with hunting, if it meant that he could finally get a bit to eat, he would do it.

There was relief, however, when Agro said he would be part of the scouting party. It would be better if he got to know the lay of the land, he supposed. And it meant that he could spend some time with Addy, too. His lumbering frame would have difficulty keeping up, but all the same, he enjoyed any time that the two spent together.

Looking anxiously back at the white female, who was waiting patiently, he let out a little cough. "Would you care to join us, mother?"

Without waiting for a response, he turned back to the rest of the guild, who would be part of the scouting party, which included Aderyn, Marina, and her sister. "Ready?" he asked them, anxious to be off.

Addressed: Ghost, Aderyn, Marina, Caroline Mentioned: Agro, Damian Words: 364

Post box codes (c) tru-vampyre

Ghost saw the look that Claudius gave her. There was genuine hatred in the look, and Ghost felt sad. She had hoped that he wouldn't hold anything against her, for sending her son away, to protect him. And now, her firstborn son, her precious boy, could barely look at her.

She jumped a little as one of the wolves, presumably the leader, shouted for everyone to calm down. She rolled her eyes a little at these wolves. Some of them were out of control. She was mildly disconcerted, but said nothing. If this was a way of life for them, then so be it.

She waited expectantly for Claudius to talk to her. To ask her how she was, to introduce her, to ask about his siblings. Since the deaths of Claudius' litter mates, she went on to have three more children, who were in the care of their uncle, so she could come and find Claudius. But he didn't say anything much to her, other to invite her to join them on a scouting trip. She gave a small, bitter smile, and sighed. So he was still angry with her.

Rather than accepting his offer, she decided to go on the hunt instead. He would need some time to get over the shock of seeing her, and calm down. It would be better for him if they were apart for an hour, and with his friends. He saw the look he gave the pretty tan female, so they were evidently together. Perhaps she could calm him down.

"I will join the hunt, if it's all the same with you," she said smoothly, walking over to join the ragged looking leader and their hunting party. While she wasn't a particularly good hunter, the run might do her good, and help her to clear her head a little.

Addressed: Claudius Mentioned: Agro Words: 304

Post box codes (c) tru-vampyre

Claudius
Claudius
Meister
Meister

My Character
Mate/Crush: Aderyn (crush)
Talents: Warrior, swimmer, speaker
Roleplay Items:

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:57 pm

"No one here will harm you, little one. There's no need for your fear."

Dakota noticed the white fattie walk towards them (AKA Claudius) before he had even said a word. The clicking of his tongue infuriated her to no end. He could do anything that would make her eyes roll out of her head, but when he gave sympathy to Jane in front of her that was what caused a grumble to slip out of her throat. That was all these wolves saw. An injured pup! Not just a normal pup. Not just a possibly strong girl. No. Just someone that needed to be cooed at. Just something that needed their sympathy. Pathetic.

And what made it worse was this pup did absolutely nothing to stop them. She just stayed quiet and to herself. The thought made her roll her eyes in disgust before raising her eyebrows at Claudius' words. He was really saying that nobody would harm her in the pack? Seriously? His words sent Dakota into a sarcastic laugh before she stopped and drawled her words out towards the newcomer, though she was clearly jabbing her words towards Claudius, “No one will harm you, no~” Dakota's voice was seemingly nice, but from the scowl on her face it was obvious she was lying. There was nothing in her posture and tone that suggested any truth. She really did hate Claudius and wanted to show him up for what he was (or what Dakota thought he was).

“As long as you keep quiet and look cute then everyone will love you. Anything else- oops, sorry, you can go in the reject corner.” Her eyes rolled with a fleeting glare at Claudius, “They push you to the cayotes when you're the reject. Well, at least this one does” Dakota addressed Jane and nodded to Claudius as if she was telling a scary story, but her eyes were dead serious.

“Aint that right, Claudius?” obviously Agro had much of an influence on Dakota. Without her realising, her speech had changed slightly to have his drawl and words that never used to make sense to her when she was younger, but now she frequently caught herself saying the words 'aint' and addressing things as 'annoying buggers'. Dakota decided to ignore her terminology and focused on the way she stated Claudius' name; a sickly sweet way that could rot someone's teeth if she chose, but laced with sarcasm that could kill you.

‘’Leave her alone, Dakota. Can’t you see she can’t speak? You can see by her face she’s been through a lot, so stop bothering her so much.’’

“Oh? Well really? Thanks for letting me know. I couldn't see that big scar running down her face!” Dakota was sure on a sarcasm kick today. She gave Varien a 'what the heck' face as if he thought she was stupid. “And why don't you leave her alone, huh? I don't care if she can't speak. I'm not the one that is only looking at that. That's not the only thing I can see. Unlike you lot. If your injuries aren't on show, well they don't exist. Do they?” It was obvious that she was talking from experience as she stared at the purple eyed wolf. Though it wasn't like her speech was a secret, it was loud enough for anyone to hear. She was technically talking about the guild, so she didn't care if they heard or not. Dakota wasn't one to beat around the bush about her feelings at all. She told it like it was in her eyes and often weaved it with sarcastic comments and screaming here and there. At least that's what has always happened in the past.

Dakota stayed quiet when her brother lost it with Varien and ranted towards him. She nodded at the correct intervals and completely agreed with him. It was like all the other wolves saw of Damian and Dakota were pups with an anger problem. And yes, they had that problem, but they don't think that the two are quite smart for their age. They push them away and label them as angry pups and hope that they'll grow out of it.

"Hardly anyone ever tries to be nice to us anymore. Maybe once or twice when we were younger, but they stopped trying. Because it was too hard for them. They couldn't be bothered to put in that effort in asking why and figuring it out. Instead they alienated the angry pups and seem surprised when they act out. So yeah, give me a break. For older wolves, you sure are stupid"

It seemed that Damian's words had got through to Varien as he followed him with apologies and regret. Well at least one guild member gave them a chance. She was going to follow her brother but she didn't want to interrupt their moment. Not that it was soppy or anything, but Dakota had better things to do that sit around and listen to Varien's apology which wasn't even aimed at her. He understood them loud and clear and that was enough for her. It was more than some other wolves gave them.

Dakota could feel the tension in her muscles, the ache of her bones, and the pain in her teeth making her more irritable that usual. Though her anger was slowly defusing after shouting at Varien and Claudius. There was nothing like a good argument to let out Dakota's frustrations. Wolves took notice of her more when she acted up too and she wouldn't admit it, but that was part of the reason she blew up so much. One, because her natural impulse is to fight and explode, and two, the guild actually paid attention to her. Even though it was for the wrong reasons, Dakota's mind didn't see it that way. She believed that if she was nice, she'd get ignored more than she does now.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Any words that Dakota was going to spout towards the new pup, or Claudius and his apparent mother were stopped within her mind. She had never heard Agro like that in her life. Sure he had shouted at them, and sure he had been unhappy, but this sounded different. It sounded...scary.

Upon instinct Dakota's ears lowered to her head as she could see Agro's bristled fur and his fangs on show. Agro had brought forth an uncharacteristic silence from the 4 month old pup and left her wide eyed for a moment longer than she cared to admit.

Seeing Agro like that, even for a moment, she could see the  reason why he was named the 'Bloody Bard'. She could see how others would be scared of him and how others would want to fight him. “Retired my butt” Dakota mumbled as her confidence was once returned. Agro's initial intimidation wore off quickly when Dakota realised how strong and how much power he actually commanded. He actually got her to shut up for crying out loud! If that's not an accomplishment, I don't know what is.

‘’Agro, since my last real hunt didn’t go well and since I don’t want to put the Guild in any more trouble with it, I’m guessing it’s best for me to stay here and patrol. Sounds like a plan?’’

“Afraid of living up to your name, eh Elk magnet?” were Dakota's worded as she padded over towards the group that was going to go hunting. She smirked at Mikazaru as she made her passing comment and chuckled, remembering the first time they had all gone hunting. Of course that was when Dakota and Damian were too young to participate. Though this time, they were allowed to join in. Something that made Dakota forget about the fear that jarred through her body at Agro's booming voice. Her mind quickly moved onto actually being able to sink her teeth into something bigger than a rabbit.

“Dakota! Hurry up or you can go scouting with Useless.”

“Ai, ai! I'm coming you impatient bugger!” she stopped walking and looked at Agro before frowning. She realised how much her sentence sounded like him and she hoped that he hadn't caught it. She didn't want anyone to know that Agro had influenced her when they went hunting for fae.

"I will join the hunt, if it's all the same with you,"

“No.” Dakota deadpanned as she stared at yet another newcomer. It wasn't a hidden fact that she didn't like new wolves joining the guild and being trusted so easily, even if they were family. She had overheard that this was Claudius' possible mother and frowned at her before she joined up with her brother and grinned at the prospect of some good hunting.

“Fancy a bet, bro? Whoever hunts the best get's more to eat. Agro can be the judge, and you can go hungry when I win” her voice was smug along with her smile as she enticed her brother with the challenge.

Wolves Addressed: Claudius, Ghost, Damian, Mikazaru, Varien
Wolves Mentioned: Everyone~ (yay it's a party~)
Word Count: 1508
Notes:*sings*guess who's back (back back) back again. Kota's back (back back) tell a friend.
Dakota
Dakota
Pup
Pup

My Character
Mate/Crush: Pfft. As if.
Talents: Being a fluffy ball of anger
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agro Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Agro took mental tally of his hunting party. It wasn't quite the force a regular pack would want when they were hunting, but this was no regular pack. The fact that so many strangers wanted to come along more than made up for the fact that the one he initially invited still seemed disinterested in joining in.

One that intrigued him was Claudius' mother. The younger meister spoke of his family from time to time, and often his words were tinged with grief or anger. Her return didn't seem to make the son very happy, but as a wolf with a few grudges of his own he nursed, he could understand.

Agro wasn't really a family wolf, even though old age often made a soul more nostalgic. What family he still had was long dissipated, dead, or cunningly plotting his demise, he assumed. Even his adopted familial wolves seemed to feel much other than love and respect for him.

But, when the female asked to join in, Agro didn't see any issue with it. He wanted to get to know the wolfess responsible for his ward and adopted son. When Dakota flat-out refused her, Agro gave her the typical reprimand - one fluid motion ending in a sound nip on the butt. It would sting and embarrass, perhaps, but do no harm. The kids these days. Agro sometimes wondered if he was still a warrior, or just a nanny dog now.

'We'd be glad t' have ye along." He said to her. "An' e'eryone else interested." He gave a nod to Jamesero in particular, but the message stood for all who would want to join in.

"Let's try'ter be back 'ere by sundown, eh?" Agro said, sounding almost indifferent as to how important this order was. Sometimes it took longer to finish a job. Some wolves would take off for weeks, months while on guild business, and their return was never met with shock, and the disappearance of others was rarely considered for very long. They were wanderers, and while some stayed together, it was simply not in the natures of others.

"Now then, let's grub." Agro said, turning and trotting deliberately into uncharted lands.

Addressed: All

((Headed to Dealan-De territory. Will post eventually, but if you get there first feel free to post. As for the scouts, there's a thread for you too, so start posting!!))
Agro
Agro
Meister
Meister

My Character
Mate/Crush:
Talents: Warrior, Hunter, Storyteller
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content