Blacktalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

topsites
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top Canine Roleplays

Top 100 Animal RPG Sites

Top 50 Wolf RPG
Site News
The Karma Shop is open! Head over to the Karma board under "General Information" to learn more. Feros Ferio!
Plot News
Things are going pretty well for the wolves of Blacktalon. There are a few new recruits who have already proven their mettle by taking on the spring's first mission! With Tristan and Issy together at last, it seems that all is right in the world. Well, unless you're a male of Blacktalon. Bloomsday has never been a holiday that treated them well, favoring the gentler sex and allowing ladies to own the day.
Current Missions
Current Missions
none
Completed Missions
"Tristan and Issy"
Participants: Marina, Chance, Chase, Mikazaru
Member Spotlight
The Forgotten Island - Page 2 14-79

October's Member Spotlight is Brave! Brave is an active member of the roleplay, as well as being a fun person to be around. Congrats Brave!
Latest topics
» when the music stops
The Forgotten Island - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:20 am by Guest

» Akrasia RPG
The Forgotten Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
The Forgotten Island - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:06 am by Guest

» Designing a Character
The Forgotten Island - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 am by AllyTheFireFox

» Into the Myst
The Forgotten Island - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 am by Guest

» Supernatural Academy
The Forgotten Island - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies canine rp (All canines)
The Forgotten Island - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 pm by Guest

» ||EUPHORIA|| - Fantasy Equine RP
The Forgotten Island - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» THE WARPED SOULS PACK!
The Forgotten Island - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River

Silver Hollows V2

free forum
My Forum

The Forgotten Island

+5
Mikazaru
Marina
Chance
Damian
Claudius
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Forgotten Island - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forgotten Island

Post by Damian Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Damian snorted when Addy did not wake up. Maybe she was more injured or exhausted than he thought. He gave her a quick sniff, but did not smell any fatal wounds, but he was no medic. He didn't know the first things about injuries, unless they were fatal. She seemed to be okay for the time being. He nudged her muzzle before biting her ear once again, but to no use. Maybe she was dead.

Dead...his heart thumped hard at the idea. He placed his ear upon her chest and listened. Thump, thump, thump. Her heart still beat, but her mind had yet to awaken. A small relief blew from him as realisation kicked in. She was alive. The thought of her being dead and him caring slightly worried Damian. What did she care if she died? She was weak if she did die. End of discussion. But he found himself glad that none of his pack had suffered the worst of fate. It angered him to even think that. Was he going soft? No. He shook it off as he needed them alive for when he took over. Wolves needed to be alive for a pack to be a pack. Simple rule.

He turned his head back to the pack to only find a few. Mikazura, that weird white wolf, Addy, Marina and his sister. The others were no where in sight. He was sure that he had heard Chance, but his memory was still fogged by the events. However, his scent was still clear. He was around. He was somewhere, but they just needed to find him.

Damian looked over to Mikazura who still lay on the sand. He snorted before jumping onto the male's back and bit the scruff of his neck. “Get up. We need to find Chance. Adderyn is still not responding, and Agro and Claudius ain't no where to be seen, so get moving. Oh, and I'm in charge while Agro isn't here.” He sneered before jumping off the male. He scrapped his back legs against the sand, shoving it into Mika's face. “Now get up.” He snarled.

“You.” He barked at Jeamesero. “You're well right? Help everyone get up and when we're going to get Chance so we can figure out how to get off this stupid island.” He nodded towards the male before letting out a small howl for his sister to follow him.

He hobbled through the beach until he came across a small cave. Why did Chance's scent lead here? Did the male find shelter? Damian cocked his head slightly before he stalked through the cave. He kept his body low and his ears alet. Something felt off. The cave smelt of death. He was sure that Chance wouldn't pick a place like this to hide in. He continued to crawl his way into the cave, the wet rocks tickling his underbelly.

What Damian saw only caused him to yelp in terror. Chains. Chains were everywhere. Thick metal chains that hung that vines were strapped to the walls. He stared at them with wide eyes as his tail tucked between his legs. Battles. Blood. Screaming. Images of the dog fights racked his mind, casting him back to those days. Heavy chains were placed on the dogs, making them strong, but it also made their necks and their heads cry with pain. If you had one on you knew that you were up to fight or train which only led to more pain.

He shook his head clean. None was not the time. However, his little mind could barely help it. The past had clung close to Damian and was never going to leave. He looked down to his missing leg and scowled. He had to move forwards, but the past was almost too much for him. He whimpered softly to himself before he stepped forward. He saw Chance chained to the wall and another wolf close by. He wouldn't let Chance end up like him, no matter how much the other annoyed him so.

Silently, the pup crawled against the floor and towards Chance. He hoped that the other wolf couldn't see him as he stayed within the shadows. Even if he did Damian would fight him. No wolf was a match for him. He continued his way until he bumped into the male's quivering form. Pfft. Baby. He muttered in his head. He gave Chance a small bit on the paw, alerting him of his presence before he tried to release the male fro his chains. He had seen these ones before, with enough pressure, they would be easy to come off. Or so he hoped.

Wolves addressed: Addy, Mika, Jeames, Dakota, Chance. 
Word count: 778
Notes: Lame haha. Chance, it's up to ya if the Damian frees him or not. :3
Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

http://dealan-depack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jefferson Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:18 am

JEFFERSON

“M-my name’s Chance…”

Jefferson watched as the male slunk back at his efforts to his at his ear and tighten the metal bonds. He glanced across at him with the glowing purple eyes did this wolf not realize that it had taken his Gracie. He gave a huff and flicked his tail.

“Q-questions?”
“But I don’t understand…. What have I done?”
“I won’t cause you any trouble…”

Jefferson felt himself burn up with anger and hatred for the male. He moved from the shadows purposefully strutting straight towards the wolf. Standing right in close to his face. "YOU TOOK HER!" He yelled violently, loudly. "You took her, he took her, chance took her. My Grace" he muttered softly, madly with a cackle that entwined aft.

He turned back away slinking back to the shadows. Stoping half way. "You won't cause trouble? You've caused already more than your worth! YOU will bring her to me, my sweet sweet Grace." He eyed at the rusty wolf over his back before leaving the small cavern into one that wasn't all that far from it, like the next room. Jefferson had gathered old clothing materials and blankets as well as straws and large leaves which made his bed. He curled up in it, feeling safe he drifted into sleep.

YELP

Jefferson jolted awake with the sudden yelp that echoed through the cave. His ears tiwtched as he could hear no whine follow through. Stretching out his legs he laid his head back down, about to close his eyes once more he decided against it and to go and check on chance instead. And so getting to his paws was an effort and Jefferson did so then stretched with a yawn and padded through the cavern. He felt a growl rise in him as he saw a three legged pup trying to wake him. Jefferson padded close to the pup his paws quiet on the smooth surface. He simply cleared his throat.

"What are you doing?" He said strictly as he pushed a paw into the pups side pushing him away from Chance. This was Jeffersons island and Jeffersons victim not anyone else's.

Addressed: Chance, Damian
Mentioned: Grace, pack
Notes: done on phone so please excuse typos and lack of organisation!
Jefferson
Jefferson
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: Pfft No
Talents: Seer, Shadow
Roleplay Items: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:45 am

The Forgotten Island - Page 2 34rxb7r
The Forgotten Island - Page 2 E8q3de

‘’ Don't bet on us taking you up on that offer...but I guess it was decent of you to ask-Not that I care. But yeah, whatever. Thanks. Don't expect another thank you from me. This was a onetime deal.’’
Jeamesero looked at the little pup and huffed before grinning. She was thankful to him, and they both knew about it. It was funny to tease the pup by helping her and awaiting her reaction. The same went on when helping the other kid, Damian.

The female pup got up and left the Hudson Bay wolf. The male didn’t care, he just kept laying there and watched her and her brother leave the scene. Dakota stopped near Mikazaru, the black wolf, and for a moment Jeamesero thought she was talking to him, giving him hope or helping him stand. But soon again after whatever she had done, she started walking again, over to Aderyn and the others. Mikazaru was once alone again.

Jeamesero didn’t know for sure if he should stay with Mikazaru or go with the pups to the others. He felt like he needed to help any other of them, but he felt lazy and exhausted, for the first time. He realized it could have been his death in that faithful storm. He slowly got to his paws and padded over to the black wolf sitting in the sand. The light brown coated male stopped near him and looked at him. The male nudged the cold and wet wolf, forcing him to get up.
‘’Come on, Mika. Stop staring at the sand and go to the others.’’, he mumbled to the wolf and he walked past him, to the others. He looked behind him at Mikazaru for the last time, but the wolf seemed too much in thought to have heard his message. Too bad, Jeamesero thought to himself.

He heard Damian speak to him, in quite a forcing tone. The Hudson Bay wolf looked at him and frowned as he heard the kid talk.
‘’You. You're well right? Help everyone get up and when we're going to get Chance so we can figure out how to get off this stupid island.’’, the kid spoke. All Jeamesero did was nod to him. He had a job to do, and he would do it good.

Addressed: Mikazaru
Mentioned: Dakota, Damian, Aderyn, the others
Jeames’ mood: Calm, exhausted
Word count: 385
Note: A post, woohoo~ Also, I hate laptops. >:U

Mikazaru
Mikazaru
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: Someone. c;
Talents: Speaker, Caregiver
Roleplay Items: Second character: Jeamesero

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Chance watched his captor with wide eyes, shrinking back as the male yelled at him, fear evident in his entire being from his pulled back ears to the tip of his tail curled up under his belly. The male was absolutely crazy with his mad cackling and wild mutterings. The rusty coloured male gulped in fear, worried that this male was going to kill him, or worse leave him chained up there to starve. Chance had no idea who the Gracie was that the wolf was talking about but she apparently meant a lot to him. It didn’t help that he was crazy enough to think that he might have taken her.

The male whimpered as Jefferson went to leave the small cavern. He was glad the male was leaving him but still frightened because he was still attached to the wall. Resting his head on the ground Chance closed his eyes. He was ready to have another pity party for himself. That was until he heard a yelp. It was much too high pitched to be his captors, and indicated someone younger. Looking up, he spotted Damian, as the young wolf gave him a nip on the paw, a look of confusion crossed his face quickly replaced by a grin and a welcoming wag of his tail.

“Damian, boy, am I glad to see you! This crazy wolf kidnapped me an-” Chance’s whispers were cut off as Jefferson returned, just as Damian had released one of paws. He let out a gasp as the male just pushed Damian away. Lurching forward as far as his chains would let him he growled at the wolf. “You have no right to do this!”

Addressed: Jefferson, Damian
Mentioned: the pack

Chance
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: I do like this girl but I'm still very nervous about it
Talents: Climber, Caregiver
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Damian, boy, am I glad to see you! This crazy wolf kidnapped me an-”

“Be quiet or he'll he-” Damian never had to chance to finish his sentence as a paw shoved him away from Chance. He twisted back after stumbling forward and saw the large black male. The pup raised his hackles and gums, revealing his tiny puppy teeth.

"What are you doing?"

“Rescuing him because he needs a child to do everything for him.” Damian snorted over to Chance and gave him an annoyed look. He turned back to the new wolf and snarled. “And I'll be taking him back right now.” Damian was sick of wolves wandering into his pack and either thinking that it looked like a good place to crash or they wanted to take over. He didn't like it when a stranger came within a hundred metres of him. He didn't know their motives, couldn't read their minds, he was helpless to their body language and speech. It was too hard for him to open up to the idea of approaching those who were strangers and not worthy of his time.

You have no right to do this!” 

Damian raised his eyes slightly as he watched Chance lurch. It was strange to see the male so violent and out spoken. He guessed it had something to do with him being there. He remembered how defensive he got around Marina. Most of the time Chance was weak and afraid, but there were times when Damian could feel a shift in the air. Chance has progressed into someone who wasn't going to die belly up. Or so Damian hoped.

The pup wasted no time and leapt for the male, aiming for the neck. He tried to clamp his smaller fangs into his flesh, hoping to tear some away. Damian was no longer a small pup. He was much larger than when he joined the pack. His muscles and height had almost doubled. His teeth was still baby ones, but a few had grown into small adults ones that hurt whenever he chewed on something. At four months old, Damian was pretty large for his age. His dog genes did not halter any of his growth.

“Chance! Break free now!” he yelled as he tried to clamp down on the other male's throat. He knew his attack couldn't kill a full grown wolf, but he could at least injure him. That would give them both a chance of escaping.  

wolves addressed: Chance and Jeffers
Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

http://dealan-depack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:01 pm

The Forgotten Island - Page 2 2chri12 The Forgotten Island - Page 2 2i903dd

He was alone, cold. He was wet, his whole body shivered. It was fully day, but to Mikazaru it felt like complete darkness. He was tired so tired. No, he was exhausted, that was the right term to use.
Why had they left him alone? Where were the others? He was curious, but not in the mood to get up and find out. He felt like he needed to be left alone. He was no use to the pack anyway . What did they need him for? Nothing, right? He was weak and useless; the pups had been right from the start. He always failed in hunts, he was a weakling, he could do nothing right.

‘’Sitting on your butt? Come on Elk Magnet, we need to focus on getting better rather than sitting here.’’
The black coated wolf lifted his head slightly, but his ears stayed pressed against his head. Looking behind him he saw one of the pups, Dakota. Was she encouraging him to get up? Why did she do this? He had always thought they wanted to get rid of him, and now she was helping him? Encouraging him?
Well, it seemed like encouraging. But the wolf was not sure anymore. Something inside of him had snapped not too long ago. What was there to believe, what was there to work hard for? They would die anyway. For all of them there would be an end.
Why wouldn’t there be an end for him in storage right now, on this very day?

He heard her whimper slightly but decided not to ask about it. There was no need to mind someone else’s business. And why would he even care? She would only snap at his words in return.
She walked away from the male, and the wolf was once again all alone, wet and cold.
Cold, he was so cold, so tired…
Mikazaru could hear Dakota’s voice in the distance but he couldn’t hear her well. but yeah, what was there to hear anyway?

‘’Get up. We need to find Chance. Adderyn is still not responding, and Agro and Claudius ain't nowhere to be seen, so get moving. Oh, and I'm in charge while Agro isn't here. Now get up.‘’, came the voice from Damian.
Mikazaru thought he had all just heard it in his head, but when looking to his side he found out the pup was really standing by his side, talking to him, forcing him to get up. Encouraging him? To Damian it never was encouraging and he did his best to sound way different that the word. But Mikazaru knew it was in some way encouraging. The male felt needed all of a sudden, yet he still felt too exhausted to get up.
Damian was the third one to leave him all alone in the cold. But after a while came back the Hudson Bay wolf.
Mikazaru guessed he had been alone for a while as well, as now Dakota and Damian both were moving around again. Jeamesero stopped beside him and too spoke to him, trying to encourage him. this was the third wolf who did, and it made Mikazaru finally feel better about himself.
‘’Come on, Mika. Stop staring at the sand and go to the others.’’, were the words slipping from his jaws. Mikazaru looked up at him and whimpered. With another shiver running down his spine, the black coated gray wolf got to his paws slowly, carefully.
Once he was standing again he nodded at Jeamesero and went off to the others. If they really needed if him right now, then this was his chance to get back with the group and prove them he was going to do the right things, finally.

He ended up with them, but was in no mood of speaking. He would wait for the others to address him, he could not think of any words himself to bring out. What was there to say? All he knew that he was wet and cold. And exhausted.

Addressed: None
Mentioned: Dakota, Damian, Jeamesero
Mika’s mood: Confused, quite depressive, dreamy
Word count: 672
Note: Post, woohoo! Mikazaru is a bit depressed. Poor boy…

Mikazaru
Mikazaru
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: Someone. c;
Talents: Speaker, Caregiver
Roleplay Items: Second character: Jeamesero

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content